The RCE “Europaregion Tyrol” is a network of “Education for Sustainable Development”. Under the umbrella of the United Nations University – UNU, United Nations University, it connects the regions of Tyrol, South Tyrol and Trentino. The aim of the Competence Center is to promote and realize a culture of sustainability, self-responsibility and lifelong learning.
- Create open and connected learning spaces from business, education and research and politics
- Support and develop in organization a learning culture based on sustainability
- Design and support practical and innovative educational models
- Initiate and co-project interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research projects
- Connect local, regional and international sustainability initiatives