NO ENERGY CAN BE AVAILABE AS QUICKLY AS RENEWABLE ENERGY – Franz Alt
One of Terra Institute’s activities is the diffusion of renewable energy sources. The generation of energy from wind, sun and water brings innovations and ensures the future viability of companies and society.
WIND POWER IS A POLLUTANT-FREE AND CO2-FREE RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE.
The technology to produce electricity from wind is now fully developed, but the potential of wind energy is not yet exhausted. Worldwide, wind energy is experiencing strong growth: the global growth rate of newly constructed wind turbines is over 20%.
The aim of Terra Energy is to counteract climate change by investing in renewable energy sources. The economic environment makes it possible to combine this objective with an attractive offer for investors.
The strategic focus of Terra Energy is based on a responsible economic approach. Our strategic goals are:
- Design and operate plants to produce renewable energy
- Provide economic operators with a sustainable return
- Ensure the safe operation of the plants using high-quality technology as well as through experience and competence
- Secure the financing of the operating companies through a holding company with a solid capital base
- Share the economic success with investors and stimulate together the spread of renewable energy use